R for Windows 3.3.2R Development Core Team – 70.4MB – Freeware –
out of 4 votes
R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible.
R is an integrated suite of software facilities for data manipulation, calculation and graphical display. It includes
* an effective data handling and storage facility,
* a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, in particular matrices,
* a large, coherent, integrated collection of intermediate tools for data analysis,
* graphical facilities for data analysis and display either on-screen or on hardcopy, and
* a well-developed, simple and effective programming language which includes conditionals, loops, user-defined recursive functions and input and output facilities.
R for Windows is a Freeware software in the category Development developed by R Development Core Team.
It was checked for updates 1,382 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of R for Windows is 3.3.2, released on 02/09/2017. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007. The most prevalent version is 3.2.2, which is used by 11 % of all installations.
R for Windows runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 70.4MB.
Users of R for Windows gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for R for Windows!
with UpdateStar freeware.